Cooking could be one of the earliest skills in the world. That does not follow that there are any limits to the data available for the chef interested about enhancing his or her abilities. Also the best cooks pros, can find brand-new recipes, techniques as well as techniques to better their own kitchen abilities, so lets try this Spongebob Lemon Bars recipe, so we still hope you want it.
Spongebob Lemon Bars.
Regularly pick to cook using a white wine which you would surely consume . If you don’t also like the flavor of the glass of wine that you’re cooking with, the odds are you will wind up doing not like anything it’s that you’re making! So pick a glass of wine that you know you like, and you will enjoy your meal.
You can cook Spongebob Lemon Bars using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spongebob Lemon Bars
- Prepare of Shortbread Crust.
- It’s 2 stick of salted butter (softened).
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of gluten-free flour blend.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of gluten-free flour blend.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 33/50 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Decoration.
- Prepare 1 of White Icing (for eyes and teeth).
- It’s 1 of Blue Icing (for eyes).
- You need 1 of Pink Icing (for cheeks).
- You need 1 of Black Icing (for smile).
- Prepare 1 of Leftover lemon filling (for nose).
Spongebob Lemon Bars instructions
- PREPARE THE CRUST: Heat the oven to 350 °F and grease the pan (I used a 9 x 13 inch)..
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter (which I diced and let sit at room temperature) and slowly add sugar..
- Once those have been blended, add the flour in small portions.
- Put the crumbly mixture into the pan and flatten. You can use a roller, I just used my hands..
- Bake the shortbread crust for 18 minutes..
- PREPARE THE FILLING: While the crust is baking, whisk the flour and sugar in a bowl..
- Add the eggs, lemon zest, and lemon juice to the mixture..
- After the crust has cooled, pour the lemon filling mixture over it and bake for 20 minutes..
- Once it's done, let it cool at room temperature and then put it in the fridge to chill for a few hours..
- Cut it into squares/rectangles/triangles any shape and decorate!.
- You can dust the bars with powdered sugar for simplicity and elegance, but this time I used icing to make Spongebob..
- Inspired by Rosanna Pansino's Spongebob Lemon Bars!.
If you locate this Spongebob Lemon Bars recipe useful please part it to your links or family, thank you and good luck.