Are you currently a cooking ace? Maybe you are simply a kitchen area professional? Or just like other others, you might be an amateur.Whatever the situation might be, helpful cooking guidance can incorporate some fresh ideas for the cooking. Spend a while as well as find several points which will spray a few fun . This [keyword] recipe maybe a fit that is fantastic .
Blueberry Cookie Bars.
To conserve cash on fat when food preparation, usage applesauce as opposed to butter. A cup of applesauce amounts to a cup of butter. It will likewise make your recipe also and moist tasty. Folks won’t even have the ability to discern the difference.
You can cook Blueberry Cookie Bars using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cookie Bars
- Prepare of Blueberry Sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar or more depending on your berries.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Cookie Batter.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter softened.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 medium of fine lemon zest.
- You need of Icing.
- You need 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 of zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 of fresh lemon juice.
Blueberry Cookie Bars instructions
- pre heat oven to 350.
- grease a large 11×15 pan or deep cookie sheet.
- Prepare Blueberry Sauce:.
- combine sugar & corn starch in small sauce pan. Take 1/2 c of blueberries and smash with a fork. Add to the sauce pan with 1/2c water. Stir, bring to a boil and cook until translucent and thickened. Remove from heat and add the rest of berries. Allow to cool to room temperature..
- Prepare Cookie Batter.
- In large bowl, cream together oil, butter, and sugar. Add eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, & vanilla and mix well..
- Add flour, baking soda & salt mixture. Stir just until incorporate.
- Spread 2/3 of batter on bottom of prepaired pan. Pour blueberry sauce over top, and then drop remaining batter in spoonfuls over fruit..
- Bake for 30-40 mins, until golden and springy to the touch. Let cool completly..
- Prepare icing..
- To make icing mix together icing sugar and lemon zest, mix well. Add lemon juice until you have a smooth, slightly runny icing. Drizzle over cookie bars and cut..
If you find this Blueberry Cookie Bars recipe useful make smile allocation it to your contacts or family, thank you and good luck.