Intend to be a far superior chef? Who doesn’t! Searching for some new, interesting, and food selection concepts? Who isn’t! The need attempt new recipes and also to organize meals is. Raisin Squares the one you’re searching for.
Of course, when you want to cut, you prefer a sharp knife as opposed to a dull knife. Because sharp knives are somewhat more comfortable to reduce, you don’t have to spend a lot of effort. You can sharpen a knife . In addition, it speeds up the process.
You can have Raisin Squares using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raisin Squares
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 2 cup of raisins (washed).
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour(heaping).
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of topping and bottom.
- You need 1 cup of soft butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
Raisin Squares step by step
- Add vinegar or lemon juice and butter. Let cool..
- Coat raisins with flour and sugar. Add boiling water and boil and stir 1-2 min.
- For topping and bottom : Mix together butter, sugar, and egg.
- Add flour and baking powder to mixture and mix. Take 1/2 the dough and press it into an 8 inch pan. Put raisins ontop and crumble remaining dough ontop..
- Bake at 350° for 30 mins..
If you locate this Raisin Squares recipe useful divert share it to your friends or family, thank you and fine luck.