Wish to become a much better cook? Who will not! Attempting to locate fun, some fresh, and food selection ideas that are fascinating? Who isn’t! The urge to get ready meals that are better and try recipes that are brand-new is something many of us need to do. Turkey Day Pot Pie dish maybe the one you’re trying to get.
Turkey Day Pot Pie.
Regularly decide to cook using a white wine which you would surely consume yourself. In the event you don’t also like the flavor of the glass of wine which you are cooking with, the chances are that you will end up don’t like whatever it is that you are making! So choose a good glass of wine that you know you will surely enjoy your meal, and you like.
You can have Turkey Day Pot Pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Day Pot Pie
- You need 2 of pie crust, store bought or homemade.
- Prepare 1 of Acorn squash.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Turkey, leftover from t-day and cubed.
- It’s 1 can of green beans.
- It’s 1 medium of white onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of 14oz jar of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sage.
Turkey Day Pot Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Peel and cubed squash. In a bowl, mix squash and oil until coated. Salt and Pepper to taste..
- Spread squash onto a parchment paper cover cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl. When squash is roasted, add them to the mixture. Gently stir, coating squash..
- Put a layer of pie dough into a greased pie pan. Fill with mixture and cover with the second pie dough. Put 6 slits in the top dough..
- Cover the edges of dough with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes remove foil and bake for 15 minutes more or until done..
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Turkey Day Pot Pie recipe useful please allocation it to your associates or family, thank you and fine luck.