It’s always a great idea to have a look at some of the favorite Double breaded Cola chicken popcorn recipes which are available on the internet. This will give you a great idea about what it is possible to make so long as you have some basic understanding of cooking. The web also has a great deal of reviews about everything you could do and can’t do when cooking, so that you may find a clearer idea about what is safe to perform and what isn’t. Provided that you follow a recipe correctly, you need to be fine.
Double breaded Cola chicken popcorn. Place the chicken breast in a bowl and add in the ginger garlic paste. Bread crumbs are one of the key ingredients that makes this. Make your own batter-coated, crispy fried popcorn chicken at home; this quick and easy recipe is sure to become a new family favorite.
Remove chicken from the refrigerator and dredge the pieces in the bread crumb mixture for an even coat. Coat with flour, dip in the liquid again, then into the crumbs. Serve the chicken with potato salad or baked potatoes and steamed vegetables for a satisfying family meal.
Among the most challenging and also time-consuming feature of food prep is doing each the prep job. You are able to buy pre-prepped vegetables or prep the active ingredients the day before to reduce the time you stay from the area that is cooking. If you need to receive out dinner in a hurry, this is beneficial.
You can have Double breaded Cola chicken popcorn using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double breaded Cola chicken popcorn
- You need 2 pieces of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coca cola.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam Marsala.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Pour the cola and ketchup mixture over the chicken pieces in the slow cooker. It's crispy and delicious and a favorite with so many! You can also change it up with the kind of breading you use (Panko, different bread crumbs, etc). NOTE: For a double coating dip the pieces in the buttermilk a second time and again in the panko crumbs.
Double breaded Cola chicken popcorn instructions
- Place the chicken breast in a bowl and add in the ginger garlic paste, salt and pepper. pour in the coke and give a good mix. cover and let marinate in the fridge for an hour.
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces, equally.
- In another bowl, mix the rest of the dry ingredients and add some salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, break the egg and beat it adding 2 tbsp of water, salt and pepper.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the fridge and drain the excess liquid. Using your hand, dip the chicken pieces into the flour and bread. remove one by one and place on a dish.
- Dip them in the egg mixture, ensuring they are well coated.
- Dip them back into the flour mixture, ensuring each piece is very well coated..
- Dip them in the hot oil and let cook till they are nice and golden.
- Remove from oil, into an underlined container. Serve and Enjoy..
Popcorn chicken is a tasty, crispy way to enjoy juicy, white meat chicken. Cut into bite size pieces that you can easily pop in your mouth, they're ideal for dipping in your favorite sauce or condiment, such as barbecue sauce or honey mustard. But instead of running out to a fast food restaurant for popcorn. Bourbon Style Boneless, skinless chicken breast chunks are breaded, fully cooked, glazed in sauce and individually frozen. Snacking is quick, easy and flavorful with PERDUE® Popcorn Chicken.
If you locate this Double breaded Cola chicken popcorn recipe useful please part it to your contacts or family, thank you and good luck.