It is always a fantastic idea to have a look at a few of the favorite Chicken Veggie Stuffed Omelette recipes which are available on the internet. This will give you a good idea of what you can create as long as you have some basic knowledge of cooking. The world wide web also offers a lot of reviews about everything you can do and can’t do if cooking, so it’s possible to find a clearer idea of what’s safe to perform and what is not. As long as you follow a recipe properly, you should be OK.
Chicken Veggie Stuffed Omelette.
The garlic cooks quickly in 20 minutes (maybe less because it depends on how hot the pan is). If the garlic is cooked too long, it will taste not quite pleasant and reduce its odor. If you wish to add garlic, be certain that you add it last, so it will not burn.
You can have Chicken Veggie Stuffed Omelette using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Veggie Stuffed Omelette
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of left over chicken shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed veggies (carrot, brocolli, french beans).
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam marsala.
- It’s of Oil for cooking.
Chicken Veggie Stuffed Omelette step by step
- Fry onions until golden brown.
- Add in mixed veggies.
- Fry until cooked but crunchy.
- Add in salt, black pepper, cumin, garam marsala fry few minutes.
- Add in shredded chicken.
- Fry the veggie chicken mix.
- Pour mixture on plate set aside.
- In same pan, pour beaten eggs with salt.
- Let eggs cooks until set at the bottom.
- Take chicken veggie mixture.
- Layer on half the cooked eggs.
- Flip the other half over the stuffing.
- Slice to reveal the yummy stuffing. Serve immediately.
If you find this Chicken Veggie Stuffed Omelette recipe useful charm allowance it to your associates or family, thank you and fine luck.