If you’re a brand new cook and do not have a lot of experience cooking, it’s ideal to search for easy-to-follow Chicken Korma recipes, as they can direct you in your cooking experience. It is possible to start out with the most basic of recipes, if that is what you want to find, and work your way up from there, depending on what it is you are looking for.
After preparing a large dish, attempt to do your groundwork function the night before. This saves you time when you are obtaining things ready for your supper the following day. Have really everything washed, chopped, and prepared to go. You’ll thank yourself because there is less stress and stress at the night of the enormous dish.
You can have Chicken Korma using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Korma
- It’s of Marination.
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of plain yoghurt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam Marsala.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s of Paste.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 2 of whole cardamons.
- It’s 1 cup of onions.
- You need 4 of cashew nuts.
- You need 4 tablespoons of yoghurt.
- You need of Chicken korma gravy.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 3 tablespoon of cilantro.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of whole cloves.
Chicken Korma step by step
- Marinate chicken with yoghurt, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt, red chilli powder, garam Marsala, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- For the paste: Heat pan with oil, add whole cardamoms, cashew nuts and sliced onions,cook a few minutes. Cool completely. Add yoghurt. Blend until mixture forms a smooth paste.
- In pan add oil, sautee bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cloves and cardamom. Add green chili, cook, add marinated chicken. Fry until the raw smell of ginger garlic paste goes away..
- Add onion yoghurt paste. Pour 1 cup water, add salt, coriander, garam marsala, chili powder and cook on low flame until chicken is cooked and tender..
If you find this Chicken Korma recipe useful please allowance it to your connections or family, thank you and fine luck.