Are you a cooking pro? You are a cooking space professional? Or like other others, you may be that an amateur.Whatever the circumstance might be, helpful cooking guidance may include some fresh ideas for the cooking. Spend a while as well as locate several points which can spray some fun into your kitchen area regime. This [keyword ] recipe maybe a fit that is best for you personally.
Fridge Clean Out Nachos.
Make sure that you never quit when you are cooking, because it is going to take a great deal of procedure and failures until you get it done right. If you burn something, continue trying. You are just going to turn into a terrific chef if you maintain your own friendships.
You can have Fridge Clean Out Nachos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fridge Clean Out Nachos
- Prepare of Leftover Tortilla Chip Crumbs.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped tomato.
- You need of Optional: Salsa or Hot Sauce.
Fridge Clean Out Nachos step by step
- Cook your refried beans in a small saucepan on the stove top over medium heat. Stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile, Spread any leftover tortilla crumbs and chip pieces, that are too small to scoop or dip, so they are flat and even on a plate..
- Next, chop your veggies and tomatoes. Whatever you have leftover works! I had tomatoes and green onion. You could also use peppers, cilantro, other kinds of onions, or whatever you prefer!.
- When the refried beans are done spread them evenly on top of the tortilla chips. Follow with shredded cheese of whatever kind you have and your toppings!.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 45-60 seconds until your cheese is melted. Add some salsa or hot sauce on top if you have it and/or desire, (I did😁) Grab a fork, and Enjoy!.
If you locate this Fridge Clean Out Nachos recipe useful entertain allocation it to your contacts or family, thank you and good luck.