Cooking could be among the oldest skills in the world. That doesn’t mean there aren’t any limits to this knowledge readily available for the chef interested about enhancing her or his abilities. Additionally the cooks pros, can discover brand-new recipes, techniques in addition to methods to improve their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Easy and Clean Rice Ball (Onigiri) recipe, we still hope you want it.
Easy and Clean Rice Ball (Onigiri).
To save money on fat if food preparation, use applesauce instead of butter. A cup of applesauce sums into a cup of butter. This will reduce fat and additionally calorie contents of your dessert recipe. Your recipe will be likewise made by it and moist tasty. Individuals won’t even be able to tell the difference.
You can have Easy and Clean Rice Ball (Onigiri) using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and Clean Rice Ball (Onigiri)
- It’s 200 g of cooked rice.
- You need 2 pinches of salt.
- Prepare of canned tuna (mixed with mayonnaise and black pepper).
- Prepare 1 sheet of nori.
Easy and Clean Rice Ball (Onigiri) step by step
- Cut wrapping film to a length of about 30 cm. Spread it on a table, and sprinkle 2 pinches of salt..
- Spread cooked rice on the middle of the wrapping film..
- Put some ingredients (tuna) on the position shown in the picture below..
- Hold the end of the wrapping film. And fold back from the non-filling side in half..
- Fold the end of the film and make a triangle to hold gently..
- Spread the film to remove between the rice..
- Wrap the rice with film again. Hold gently to shape into a triangle..
- Roll some nori as you like. Now your Onigiri is ready!.
If you find this Easy and Clean Rice Ball (Onigiri) recipe useful absorb portion it to your associates or family, thank you and fine luck.