Need to be a cook? Who will not! Attempting to locate interesting, some new, and food selection ideas that are fascinating? Who’s not! The desire take to recipes and to get ready meals that are better is something most people need todo. Okra Corn Fritters dish maybe the one you’re currently trying to get.
Okra Corn Fritters.
Being organized is a vital step when planning to prepare a meal to family or friends. This will let you make sure that each of the ingredients are all represented. Establish each one the non-perishable tools and components out daily in advance. This will allow you to cook without having to stress.
You can cook Okra Corn Fritters using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Okra Corn Fritters
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped okra.
- Prepare 1 large of green pepper diced.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted red pepper diced.
- You need 2 of jalapeño deseeded finely diced.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 dash of salt, pepper, and spices of choice.
- It’s 2 large of eggs slightly beaten.
- It’s 3 envelope of instant butter grits.
- You need 1 cup of unbleached flour.
Okra Corn Fritters instructions
- In large nonstick skillet heat 1/2 inch of canola oil.
- in large mixing bowl combine all veggies, add egg and stir to coat..
- add grit mixture one cup at a time combining thoroughly until thick pancake like consistency.
- using ice cream scoop drop mounds into hot oil and slightly flatten out..
- cook on each side 3-5 minutes or unit golden brown..
- Serve with sour cream and hot sauce!.
If you find this Okra Corn Fritters recipe useful keep busy part it to your contacts or family, thank you and fine luck.