But, you might not always have the ability to locate Cajun Chicken and Okra Stir-Fry recipes. If you cannot locate a recipe that you enjoy online, you might want to attempt and find among the more difficult recipes. In this manner, you can make certain you are ready to handle it. Consider reading the recipe if at all possible, since it can help you realize how the dish was made and what it takes to prepare it. As you cooperate, you will come to understand how to create the recipe and you’ll be able to start preparing for your own home-cooked meals.
Cajun Chicken and Okra Stir-Fry.
You may know that putting the appropriate oil in the skillet may keep food from sticking and burning. The oil may even give it a savory taste. When cooking over high heat such as sautéing and grilling, then choose soy and vegetable oils. If you’re cooking on a low temperature or for producing sauces and salads, try olive or coconut oil.
You can have Cajun Chicken and Okra Stir-Fry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken and Okra Stir-Fry
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken, cut to bite-size.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 cup of okra, cut to 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 can (14 1/2 oz) of diced tomatoes with jalapenos.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
Cajun Chicken and Okra Stir-Fry step by step
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and cajun seasoning, stir-fry in 1 tsp oil until cooked through. Transfer chicken to plate and set aside..
- Stir fry peppers, onion, and garlic until tender. Add okra and stir-fry until tender (the onions should be translucent at this point)..
- Return chicken to pan and add tomatoes and oregano. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for about 5 minutes, until mixture is slightly thickened..
If you locate this Cajun Chicken and Okra Stir-Fry recipe useful keep amused share it to your contacts or family, thank you and fine luck.