If you are a new cook and do not have much experience cooking, it is best to look for easy-to-follow Egyptian/Lebanese Okra (Bamia) Vegan/Vegetarian recipes, as they can lead you in your cooking experience. You can start out using the most fundamental of recipes, even if this is what you want to get, and work your way from there, depending on what you are looking for.
Egyptian/Lebanese Okra (Bamia) Vegan/Vegetarian.
One of the most challenging and also time-consuming feature of food preparation is performing each of the prep job. You can buy lettuce or prep your ingredients that the day before to reduce the time you stay from the place. This is beneficial if you will need to obtain out dinner in a rush.
You can cook Egyptian/Lebanese Okra (Bamia) Vegan/Vegetarian using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egyptian/Lebanese Okra (Bamia) Vegan/Vegetarian
- It’s 400 gms of Okra.
- You need 500 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- It’s 350 mls of Passata.
- It’s 1 of Medium Onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- Prepare 1 of Lemon (juiced).
- Prepare 2 tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need of The Spices.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Powder.
- Prepare 1 of dried Chili.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Egyptian/Lebanese Okra (Bamia) Vegan/Vegetarian instructions
- Saute Onion and Garlic (Approx 10mins).
- Add Spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 2mins).
- Add Okra and stir (Approx 2mins).
- Add passata and vegetable stock and bring to boil. Turn heat down, cover and simmer for approx 20mins.
- Add lemon juice, stir and serve.
If you find this Egyptian/Lebanese Okra (Bamia) Vegan/Vegetarian recipe useful charm part it to your connections or family, thank you and fine luck.