It’s almost always a fantastic idea to check out a few of the popular Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta recipes that are available online. This provides you with a good idea about what you can make as long as you have some basic understanding of cooking. The internet also has a great deal of reviews about what you can do and can’t do after cooking, which means it is possible to find a better idea about what is safe to perform and what is not. As long as you follow a recipe correctly, you need to be fine.
Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta.
One of the highest points that you may do is to cook together with relatives or buddies. If you cook with someone else, you will be able to pick up on approaches they employ and will be able to enhance yourself as a chef. Speak with them to determine how their thought process functions to boost your know-how.
You can have Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled uncooked shrimp (fresh or frozen).
- You need 1 cup of Mccormicks shrimp scampi sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 box of pasta.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta step by step
- Cook desired type of pasta per package directions..
- Pour sauce in hot skillet on medium heat and add shrimp. Cook shrimp for 4 minutes flipping halfway through. Add pasta to skillet and toss ensuring sauce and shrimp are evenly distributed..
- Plate and add parmesan to taste..
If you find this Easy Shrimp Scampi Pasta recipe useful absorb ration it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.