It is almost always a terrific idea to have a look at a few of the favorite Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous recipes that are available online. This provides you with a fantastic idea of what it is possible to create so long as you have some basic understanding of cooking. The world wide web also has a great deal of testimonials about what you can do and can’t do when cooking, so that you may find a better idea about what’s best to do and what is not. As long as you follow a recipe correctly, you should be OK.
Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous.
Among the things that you can do is to prepare with family or friends. You will be able to detect techniques that they apply and be able to much better on your own If you cook with somebody else. Speak together to see exactly how their thought process works to elevate your proficiency
You can cook Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare a few of stems of purple sprouting broccoli.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fenugreek.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 2 of onions, 1 brown 1 red.
- You need 1 can of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare of for the couscous.
- It’s 1 cup of couscous.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sumac.
- You need of handfull desicated coconut.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous instructions
- In a pan add a good glug of oil and fry off onion, add all the spices and fry off for a few mins. Then add the garlic and the chicken until the chicken is seeled.
- Add the plum tomatoes to the chicken curry mix and mush up the toms, then refill the can with water and top up..
- Chop up the carrots and add to the bubbling curry for about 20mins.
- Add the broccoli to the pan and stir, then pop the couscous and spices and coconut in a bowl and cover with stock and a plate. leave for a few mins then fork up until fluffy..
- Once the couscous is ready pop into little ramikens and turn onto a plate, add a portion of curry. Ideally served with fresh coriander,.
If you find this Quick Chicken Curry with Sumac & Turmeric Spiced Couscous recipe useful charm part it to your connections or family, thank you and good luck.