There are many sources of information about cooking. Some details is tailored at direction of cooks and not for the normal individual. It may be confusing to learn most the available details. The fantastic news is, this Pan-fried Chicken with Garlic Cheese Panko recipe is easy to do and will supply some fantastic suggestions to you. They will do the job with any individual, even a novice.
Pan-fried Chicken with Garlic Cheese Panko.
Regularly pick to cook with a white wine that you would certainly consume yourself. If you do not also enjoy the taste of the glass of wine that you’re cooking with, the chances are you will wind up doing not like whatever it is that you are making! Select a glass of wine that you know you will enjoy your meal much more, and you like.
You can have Pan-fried Chicken with Garlic Cheese Panko using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan-fried Chicken with Garlic Cheese Panko
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast or thigh meat.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ☆ Panko.
- It’s 4 of to 5 shakes ☆ Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆ Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 of to 5 shakes ☆ Krazy Salt (seasoned salt).
- You need 1 pinch of ☆ Black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
Pan-fried Chicken with Garlic Cheese Panko step by step
- Put all the ingredients marked ☆ in a plastic bag. Puff up the bag and close it, and shake it around to mix the ingredients together..
- Take the skin off the chicken and cut into bite size pieces. I cut it into 8 pieces this time. If the meat is thick, cut into half..
- Put the chicken into the bag from Step 1 and shake well to coat the chicken evenly..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and put in the chicken. Cook over medium heat..
- When both sides are golden brown, it's done. If you think it lacks salt, sprinkle a little Krazy Salt to finish..
- The first in the panko coated chicken is consomme flavored.
- No. 3 in the series is nori seaweed & salt flavored.
- 4th in the series is garlic and soy sauce flavored.
If you find this Pan-fried Chicken with Garlic Cheese Panko recipe useful keep busy portion it to your contacts or family, thank you and good luck.