Are you a cooking guru? You are simply a cooking area professional? Or like other others, you may be an amateur.Whatever the situation may be, helpful cooking guidance may incorporate some fresh thoughts for the cooking. Spend a while in addition to discover several points which will spray a few fun right into your own kitchen space regimen. This [keyword ] recipe maybe a fit that is excellent for you.
Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup.
Among the greatest points that you may do is to cook with relatives or buddies. If you cook with somebody else, you may be able to select up on methods they apply and also will have the ability to better yourself as a chef. Converse to them to see how their thought process works to boost your know-how.
You can have Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup
- You need 1 block of Silken tofu.
- It’s 50 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 1/2 small of Carrot (finely chopped).
- You need 40 grams of Spinach.
- It’s 1 piece of Ginger (minced).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 600 ml of ●Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ~ your choice ●Gochujang.
- You need 2 of shakes ●Garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil to finish.
- Prepare 1 dash of Katakuriko slurry.
Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup step by step
- Parboil the spinach and wring out the water. Cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Use a non-stick pot. Cook the ground pork while breaking it apart (you don't need to use oil)..
- When the meat is cooked, add the ginger and carrot and sauté lightly..
- Add the ● ingredients and bring to a boil. Once boiling add the broken up tofu and use the bottom of a ladle to lightly crumble the ingredients..
- Add the spinach and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Skim off any scum that forms..
- Adjust the taste with salt and pepper. Add the katakuriko mixed with water to form a thick sauce..
- Pour in the beaten egg and heat until it becomes fluffy. Drop in some sesame oil, lightly stir it up, and enjoy..
If you find this Silken Tofu & Ground Meat Korean Soup recipe useful entertain portion it to your contacts or family, thank you and good luck.